[Psi-devel] Wrong timestamp
pintail at yucom.be
Thu Oct 21 01:14:06 PDT 2004
In the following scenario, timestamps in psi will be wrong:
1) At time X your psi receives a message from one of your contacts.
2) Before you read the message, you close psi.
3) After a while you start psi again and notice the pending message
4) At tim Y you read the message...
==> Result is quite bizar...
* The chatwindow shows the message with timestamp Y.
* The history (logs) have *2* entries !! One with timestamp X and one
with timestamp Y.
Quite bizar :p
(I also checked some other situations:
- delayed reading (without closing psi): correct
- offline msg's: also correct)
So the error seems to happen in the way psi treats pending messages when
More information about the Psi-devel-affinix.com