[Psi-devel] Re: FlySpray tasks for review
dev.list at mircea.bardac.net
Wed Jun 22 01:20:09 PDT 2005
On Saturday 18 June 2005 20:33, Remko Troncon wrote:
> > I would like it to be reviewed and added to the darcs repository *for
> > testing*. It might fix the problems reported lately with the trayicon.
> It's added to my working copy. Now all we need is people making
> builds from that repo, and giving feedback :-)
---Message Forwarded from Cliff Dougal---
I just tried pulling and building from Remko's Darcs, but I get the same
result as before. (Although I'm now more motivated to update my unstable
build to use Darcs.)
- I am using KDE 3.4.0 as provided to Mandriva Club members for 2005LE.
- I do not have WindowMaker installed (nor any WindowMaker libraries as far as
- When I run wmnet (a WM docklet) without Dock Application Bar (a KDE WM
docklet swallower), it happily runs some place on my screen without any
- When I run wmnet with Dock Application Bar, it happily gets swallowed and
runs as expected.
- Regardless of the presence of Dock Application Bar, Psi's WM docklet does
not get swallowed, has window decorations, and does not paint its window (not
even to clear).
---End of Message---
Psi Forums Moderator/Bug Tracker Manager
Psi Windows Installer Maintainer/ArchLinux Package Maintainer
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://listserver.dreamhost.com/pipermail/psi-devel-affinix.com/attachments/20050622/af8d2427/attachment.bin
More information about the Psi-devel-affinix.com