[Psi-devel] recent Remote Control, Execute Command, AdHoc work
normanr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 19:38:40 PDT 2005
I've been fixing up some of the remote control that I've pulled from
Remko's rc tree.
Basically I've added the non-resource specific option, (like send and
chat). I've also added the Execute Command to the Service Discovery
win32 builds: http://norman.rasmussen.co.za/dl/psi/pis-rc-*
darcs patch bundle: http://norman.rasmussen.co.za/dl/psi/patches/rc-*
This is purely for people interest's, but I'm gradually working
towards something that can be added to Remko's rc tree, which of
course will eventually go into mainline :-)
Things I'd like to look at are:
- Making the execute command dialog a bit bigger, add a throbber,
etc. Maybe even make the drop-down contain the names of the commands,
and add a description label next to the drop-down - not sure.
- Allow double click in the Service Disco window to launch commands
for transports announce Adhoc commands in their disco.
- Add a final confirmation dialog - currently 'finish' steps are lost
to the XML window, and often they display status details. Again with
throbber while-u-wait for the step to process.
- Norman Rasmussen
- Email: norman at rasmussen.co.za
- Home page: http://norman.rasmussen.co.za/
More information about the Psi-devel-affinix.com