[Psi-Devel] Open chats in tabbed mode broken
subscript at free.fr
Mon Nov 5 07:44:03 PST 2007
with revision 830 compiled on my FC5 GNU/Linux box, I noticed that
'open chats in tabbed mode' is broken. This behaviour must have been
introduced quite recently, at least after 0.12.
Rationale: chat window don't get tabbed after you've closed a chat
window. Also, pressing Escape won't close chat windows anymore.
Here's a simple scenario to reproduce it:
- open psi with an account that shows at least two contacts.
- double-click contact A to open a chat window
- double-click contact B to open a chat window as a new tab
in the existing chat window
- close the chat window by pressing Escape twice or by closing
the window directly.
As we could see, tabbed chat windows work and closing using Escape
- now double-click contact A to open again a chat window
Then, Escape won't work, and double-clicking contact B won't group chat
window into tabbed ones. This, until your restart the application.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.affinix.com/pipermail/psi-devel-affinix.com/attachments/20071105/328b175c/attachment.pgp
More information about the Psi-Devel