[Psi-Devel] Psi-0.11

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Mon Oct 15 13:53:35 PDT 2007

Well, despite everything, we're finally releasing 0.11. There's not
much to say here that isn't said in the release notes / readme which
everyone is encouraged to read before upgrading.

Windows installer:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/psi/psi-0.11-win-setup.exe

Mac image:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/psi/Psi-0.11.dmg

Source:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/psi/psi-0.11.tar.bz2

Other archives:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?
group_id=14635&package_id=53260&release_id=545913

Other packages will trickle in as they're available, I know that suse
packages are ready thanks to Nikolay Derkach.

Translations will be coming in shortly; unfortunately due to a
failure in our translation process (and due to no fault of the
translators themselves) these aren't ready yet, but will be coming in
shortly I have no doubt.

Happy release time :)

/K

--