[Psi-Devel] Psi fails to DNS resolve
gdamjan at mail.net.mk
Mon Jul 6 10:56:48 PDT 2009
I've noticed there's a problem in Psi (even in latest git I'm using).
Steps I can reproduce the problem are:
- click on the wifi network to connect in NetworkManager
- open psi, click "online" before NM has connected
- psi reports a "host not found" error
- NM connects
- psi still can't go online reporting "host not found"
- I restart psi, then it works
I do use a local DNS server on 127.0.0.1 (Bind)
When NM is in the state of "connecting" the /etc/resolv.conf file is
empty, so it seems to me psi never tries to reread it.
damjan | дамјан
This is my jabber ID --> damjan at bagra.net.mk
-- not my mail address, it's a Jabber ID --^ :)
More information about the Psi-Devel