[Psi-Devel] Psi - under new^h^h^hold management

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Thu Mar 5 13:44:57 PST 2009

Hi all,
  After a few days, I've given up doing a long and explanatory post.
After four and a half great years of Psi, I know that I don't have the
energy for running the project that I had back in 2004 when Justin
handed over to me. Fortunately, Justin is recharged, active again, and
available to continue his calling as project leader, so I'm handing
project leadership back to him. I won't be going anywhere, so please
feel free to contact me about Psi things, and maybe I'll even have a
chance to write some code again, I'll certainly still be around the
XMPP world doing some new and interesting things :)

Thanks to everyone for their support over the last 4 1/2 years in
allowing me such a rewarding role.

I hand you now to the new project leader of Psi ... Justin Karneges.
Good luck to Justin :)

Best,
/K