mblsha at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 06:06:40 PDT 2009
On 23.09.2009, at 03:42, Silvan Scherrer wrote:
> thanks for the link. this looks like a bit less work for me.
> is there a way to get the dev source beside git? i first need to see
> how git works.
Oh, and I must note that it's currenly not a complete de-qt3support-
ization, since all Q3ListView-based classes have to be rewritten, but
everything else been ported.
List of Q3ListView-based dialogs:
* contactview.cpp: roster, I'm mostly finished with it myself
* discodlg.cpp: Service Discovery
* filetransdlg.cpp: File transfer manager
* gcuserview.cpp: this will be based on rewritten roster, I'm
planning to do this one too
* historydlg.cpp: History viewer
* pgpkeydlg.cpp: OpenPGP key viewer
I'd be happy to get help on porting everything but contactview.cpp and
More information about the Psi-Devel